1. Use a private or incognito window when booking flights and hotels online.
2. Keep loose chargers and cables organized with a glasses case.
3. Use straws to carry travel-size amounts of skin care products.
4. Put a dryer sheet at the bottom of a suitcase to keep your clothes smelling fresh.
5. Use a spring from an old pen to protect chargers from bending and breaking.
6. Skip the long lines for airport bathrooms.
7. Use a binder clip to protect the head of shaving razors.
8. If you forget your wall plug, charge devices through the USB slot on a TV.
9. Roll clothes, instead of folding, to save tons of baggage space.
10. If you have clothes that need to be folded, use tissue paper to keep them from wrinkling.
Read the rest of the article from Distractify.com