1. Use a private or incognito window when booking flights and hotels online.
2. Keep loose chargers and cables organized with a glasses case.
3. Use straws to carry travel-size amounts of skin care products.
4. Put a dryer sheet at the bottom of a suitcase to keep your clothes smelling fresh.
5. Use a spring from an old pen to protect chargers from bending and breaking.
6. Skip the long lines for airport bathrooms.
7. Use a binder clip to protect the head of shaving razors.
8. If you forget your wall plug, charge devices through the USB slot on a TV.
9. Roll clothes, instead of folding, to save tons of baggage space.
10. If you have clothes that need to be folded, use tissue paper to keep them from wrinkling.